Monday, July 13, 2009

Seoul House

I haven't taken out both my parents and the in-laws in some time so I decided to take them to Seoul House which was recommended by my Korean friends. With such a big group, everyone thought I had some kind of 'announcement' to make. Unfortunately, I had to disappoint everyone on that note. As for the restaurant, everything there was quite yummy. We had kalbi, seafood pancake, bulgogi (no pic), prawns, spicy squid, spicy chicken, cold and spicy buckwheat noodles. I think the best was the charcoal grilled kalbi, squid and noodles. The prawns, which was very pricey at $35, was only so-so. It was as if they bought tempura next door at some chain sushi place and dumped the regular spicy sauce on it. Otherwise, the food and service were both good.

Side Dishes

Prawns with Spicy Sauce

Spicy Fried Chicken

Kalbi

Spicy Squid

Seafood Pancake

Spicy Buckwheat Noodle

Cold Buckwheat noodle

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails