Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Curry in a Hurry

I have made this dish several times already and felt that I can kick it up a notch. Nigella Lawson's Curry in a Hurry is a quick way to have delicious curry in under half an hour. The video shows even more ways to save time by cutting the green onions directly into the pot and buying pre-cut chicken thighs. This round, I decide to experiment by putting in extra lime leaves, basil, red chili, and lemongrass. The result was something very fragrant. I think if lime leaves came as a perfume, I would wear it all the time. I am considering putting some in my drawers. Another thing to note is that the dish was a slight on the watery side. Next time, I would just cut the chicken stock in half to make the curry come out thicker.


Nigella Lawson Curry in a Hurry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails