Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Insanely Large Foie Gras

This weekend was spent at my sister's celebrating Uncle's big 5-O. I took a lot of pics of the different pot luck items but this one takes the cake. No point in showing the other pics as this piece of foie gras is the biggest thing I have ever had. I should have put something in the picture as a point of reference but just imagine this piece being as big as my palm. What you see there is not to be shared by a group but to consumed by one individual. Somehow, our friends managed to get two kinds, one from Montreal and another from Ottawa. Both were excellent. I can only tell the difference only when eaten one after another. Anyway, it was crazy and I loved it!

Insanely Large Foie Gras

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails