Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jamie Oliver Sausage Carbonara

This week, only the Nach and I on duty. Jamie Oliver's Sausage Carbonara tonight and lunch for the next N days. Made too much. I never like pairing down the recipes. Nick will certainly eat it when he comes back home on Friday. As if he has a choice. HA!

Anyway, I had to use whole wheat penne to sub in for the linguine. Whole wheat pasta always messes the picture and taste. Thus I had to kick the colouring up a notch with some parsley, chili flakes, and lemon zest. When you eat too much whole wheat pasta, I always get the gagging feeling. Lovely. Why must we do everything for health???? Wouldn't you rather live yummy than to live long? Hmmm...

Jamie Oliver Sausage Carbonara

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails