Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking for Inspiration

Now that we need to look for more furniture, I have to look for more inspiration. I'm hoping that whenever I come across pictures I like, I can jot those down here and build up a collection of ideas that can be reused once we move. Everything is moving so quickly so I need to catch up.

The first pictures is from DWR. I really like this black (actually, the chairs are dark brown) and white combo. Love the look of the low back Juliana Armchair with the Knoll Saarinen Round Dining Table. It would be a good smaller table in the dining room if we invite just another couple of people over for dinner.

Unfortunately, I can't remember where i found the second picture. The black side light and the glittery back splash looks amazing. Of course, the gray and white doesn't hurt with the hits of muted yellows and blues. I also adore those wooden birds on the coffee table. They are Danish Kristian Vedel birds and I have caught them in a few design publications over the years.

_featured

pg116-open-plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails