Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Veal Parmigiana

In order to save time tonight (had to make a T&T run), I used a combination of a few recipes in order to arrive at this veal parmigiana. I made the veal using this previously recipe and a chicken parmigiana recipe from Pioneer Woman for inspiration for the sauce and cheese (which I added store bought tomato sauce but added more garlic and onions). My cheese never melted fully though because the pan I used actually doesn't have a lid. I also didn't have any fresh parsley so I added dried basil in hopes for some colour contrast but that failed miserably. At the end of the day, it was still a yummy dish worthy to be repeated, I guess that's really all that matters. Here is a picture of the veal while I was waiting for the cheese to melt. After 5 minutes and I saw that it wasn't going anywhere, I gave up waiting and dug in.

Veal Parmigiana

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails