Thursday, June 4, 2009

Purchases

Since I've been home, I probably went a little crazy. But I've just picked up a few things that I have wanted/needed for a while. First is a bunch of stuff from MUJI. You don't understand how hard it is to find a soap dispenser that's simple and works. I'm hoping these plain cheap ones will do the job. I also picked up other organizational items. Can't wait for these things to come.

MUJI

Ahh....yes, I need a water carbonator. For real. We drink a ton of carbonated water and soda so I think this was just the next logical step. I saw this Sodastream Pure Carbonator in GQ magazine and was love at first site. Another good part about this is that all their Diet sodamix flavors contain no sugar, no aspartame and are sweetened with Splenda brand sweetener. SWEET. I love Splenda!

pure-grey_soda_value-250V

Over vacation, I was reading Wallpaper and saw a Prepara herb-savor pod. I've attempted to have a mini herb garden inside the condo without success. The second I saw bugs on the thing, I thew the entire garden out. Another negative was that the herbs took forever to grow to any decent size. So the white towel was thrown in. When I saw non-pod version of the herb-savor that goes in the fridge where it can stay bug free and hold a decent amount of herbs, I was sold. I bought it on City Chef Kitchenware where the price was the same as the US site with free shipping and BC tax rates. Both sites have pretty cool gadgets.

img_product-herb-savor

Last week, we tried the Vinturi Essential Wine Aerator. It is truly a cool kitchen gadget that made a difference to the flavor and finish of the wine. So I decide it was time to get this since it has such a small footprint. I got one for my sister too since the price online was basically half of what she saw at a local wine store.

41mFiiUresL._SS420_

Photos courtesy of MUJI, Sodastream, Prepara, and Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails