Friday, June 26, 2009

Weird week

This week has been an off beat week for the following reasons:
1) Toronto City Strike - Still ongoing
2) LCBO's Strike Scare that lead Nick to stock up on a few staples
3) Prepping for J+C's wedding - Reherrsal Dinner, Wedding day planning
4) Man dies after fall in elevator in TD Tower
5) Sara's birthday which I skipped Nacho's graduation class for
6) The loss of Farah Fawcett
7) The loss of Michael Jackson
8) Hot weather

With so much going on, we did not have much of a chance to cook until tonight. I decided on William Sonoma's Cobb Salad. We've made this a long time ago and at that time, we could barely boil an egg. We are only a bit more coordinated now. I also picked up a set of pretty Olive wood salad servers from O&Co since they are moving out of FCP and to Montreal and there was a huge sale. I wish I had discovered them sooner. So many wonderful products!

LCBO Scare

Cobb Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails