Monday, July 13, 2009

Oh Monday

I had to come home early today to take Nacho out because Nick had to work late. When he came home, I started making seared sesame encrusted tuna and garlic asparagus. The inside of the tuna, was suppose to be raw and I bought the tuna from Loblaws which I was not sure if it was adequate for this kind of cooking. But ah well, we will see if we get worms. Anyhow, we made it and it tasted great. We loved the sesame crust texture and the lime and cilantro flavours. The dish was also super quick as it only required 40 seconds or so per side. I'll try to buy better grade tuna next time though just to be safe.

Seared Sesame Encrusted Tuna with Garlic Asparagus


Update:
So slightly concerned, I looked up some info and found this Chowhound post. Hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails